Academic Excellence in the Franciscan Tradition
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School in Greenville, SC, offers a Franciscan education for children in grades K3-6. With an outlook on the human family, the world, and life that isremarkably unique, our school’s legacy has been our pledge to prepare humble and courageous leaders to serve others and to change society.
Through hard work, dedication and generosity, St. Anthony’s opened a new 26,000-square-foot, two-story school in 2013. Taught by devoted teachers, more than 160 students are challenged by a well-rounded, faith-filled education in an intimate learning environment.
The growth of St. Anthony’s can be attributed to the loving support and prayers of the parish, which has grown from 150 to 1,300 members over the past eight years, and the caring aid of the greater Greenville community.
We are a Catholic school for all people. Our Christian values are eagerly shared, never imposed. Our students learn about God and about their dignity, and how that dignity is for the service of all sisters and brothers.
Founded in 1951, St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is one of the oldest private schools in Greenville County. Through solid educational instruction, discipline and growth in developing a positive self-image, we are “Weaving a Bright Future.”
- St. Anthony School Goes Pink In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and to Honor Dean of Students, Carolyn Lenhardt
- St. Anthony Catholic Church Is Honored with the NAACP State Humanitarian Award!
- Dress Uniform for Mass Day
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School Earns Continuing SACS CASI Accreditation
- Back to School Important Dates