2017-18 Application and Enrollment Information
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School admits students of any race, color, creed, or ethnic origin. In admitting students where spaces are limited, St. Anthony of Padua participating parishioners will be given first preference.
- Applications are accepted when fully complete and the $30 non-refundable application fee is received.
- Submitting an application and the associated fee is the first step of the enrollment process. It does not mean that your child is enrolled.
- All parents/guardians wishing to enroll their child(ren) at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School must schedule an interview with the school principal to discuss and determine:
- Need for Financial Assistance and eligibility
- Intent to enroll
- Intent to keep K3 and/or K4 children enrolled beyond these grades
- Commit to participate in your child (ren)’s academic success as well as be an active participant in the school.
- Interviews are required for ALL parents/guardians regardless of whether their child (ren) is/are currently enrolled at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School.
- Parents/guardians may be able to register their children for 2016-17 school upon successful completion of an interview, and when the number of available spaces for each grade is determined:
- There is a $100 non-refundable registration fee for the first child and $70 for each additional child.
- To schedule an interview:
Fill out an application form and submit to the school office with $30 (nonrefundable).
Call the school office at (864) 271-0167 or email email@example.com to request an interview with school principal.
Key Application and Enrollment Dates for 2016-17 Academic Year
January 31, 2017
- Deadline for current students to apply for re-enrollment.
February 1, 2017
- Application for enrollment is open to all. (Interviews should be prior to this date)
April 1, 2017
- Applications will be reviewed based upon available spaces, eligibility requirements.
Available spaces for each grade for the 2016-17 academic year are determined.
Admission to St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is not final until all of the following steps are completed AND accepted by the school:
- Age Requirement: Child must be 3 years of age by September 1st of given year. (All other grade levels follow from this point.)
- All children must be toilet trained!
- Completed Registration form with a $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Copy of the child’s Social Security card
- Report cards from previous school
- Standardized Testing Results
- Health Record
- Permanent Record
- Psychological Testing
- IEP Results
- Non-refundable registration fee must be paid of $100 for the 1st child and $70 for each additional child.
- Completed Emergency and Consent forms.
- Baptismal Record (Catholic Only)
It is the parents’ responsibility to provide documentation and information to the Principal, prior to registration, regarding personal conditions, which may require special services by the school. In these cases, each situation will be evaluated from these two perspectives: the educational standards of the school and the school’s financial ability to provide the service. Any legal custody issues must be provided to the school in writing.